Can you imagine how beneficial it is to take the pineapple water in the morning on empty stomach? We all know that pineapple is great for weight loss because it’s a natural cleansing food that helps you eliminate accumulated fat, cleansing the body of toxins and stimulating the weight loss.
We have listed most of the health benefits of drinking pineapple water every day.
Benefits Of Drinking Pineapple Water Every Day On Empty Stomach
Pineapple water acts as a natural diuretic and natural laxative. Pineapples are loaded with many vitamins and minerals, particularly rich in vitamin C and manganese. In addition here are the other outstanding benefits :
- Taking pineapple water increases the body’s metabolism levels because it contains B1 or thiamine Vitamine, that helps the body in convert carbohydrates into energy.
- It can keep you hydrated.
- You will feel more satiated, thus eliminating the anxiety to eat and reducing the craving for sweetness.
- It gives you micro-nutrients that normal water does not offer.
- It helps to avoid the cramps associated with the fatigue because it contributes to potassium that maintains us an adequate balance of electrolytes in the organism.
- Pineapple water will help to fight inflammation, as it contains the enzyme called bromelain, which acts to remove toxins and retention of fluids.
- Pineapple water helps to detoxify the body of heavy metals, as it contains enzymes and antioxidants that are very beneficial, in addition to maintaining clean intestines as it helps to reduce constipation.
- Containing iodine, pineapple water favours treating thyroid problems.
How To Prepare Insfised Pineapple Water
- Half pineapple (cut in chunks)
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- One liter of water
- Cut the pineapple in half and remove the peel and cut in chunks set aside for infusion.
- Boil the liter of water and add the chopped pineapple and the cinnamon, leave it to the fire about 20 minutes.
- Then let it chill for about 15 minutes, and then store in a carafe inside the refrigerator to make it fresh.
- Half pineapple
- A liter of water
- Peel the half pineapple and cut into small pieces and put in a jar with a liter of fresh water.
- Let it chill overnight, and drink it the next day.